Friday, November 11, 2011

Hot Deals CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity)

Offer CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity) Online.
At this time CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity) have special price.You can buy the CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity) Now!, because the product is In Stock. with Guaranteed Lowest Price, Refunds are not satisfied within 30 days and Free & Fast delivery within 1-2 business days.
CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity)

CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity)

Product Brand : DazzlingRock Collection
Average Rating :

Old Price :   In Stock
Price: Check Special Offers !!!Lowest Price
CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity)
Free Shipping
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity) Features

This lovely diamond Ring feature 1.25 ct white diamonds in Prong setting. All diamonds are sparkling and 100% natural. All our products with FREE gift box and 100% Satisfaction guarantee. SKU # KS455

Read more Details.


CERTIFIED 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Band Ring (1.25 cttw, G-H-I Color, SI-I Clarity)

Compare Prices and Find Best Deals Online

DazzlingRock
$2,901.00 (New)
Usually ships in 24 hours



### Product Information and Prices Stored : Nov 12, 2011 04:50:08 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment